The free-to-play online game Tera offers players many ways to put their skills to the test and challenge their peers, one of them being the newly introduced Kumasylum. If you think the name sounds a little bit weird, then just wait for what the battleground is all about. Here, you get to wear diapers, protect precious candy or take down massive kumas in a group effort. This madhouse of a player-versus-player arena pits two teams against each other: While Team A has ten players and follows the objective of having to steal rock candy, Team B represents the three defenders trying to hinder their opponents from taking what is theirs.
- Players need to locate treasure chests and safely return rock candy to the loading dock.
- Not every chest holds the sought-after diamonds. Only the defenders know where it’s hidden.
- Chests can not only spawn on the ground level. Time to explore every nook and cranny!
- Once three rocks have been recovered, the match is instantly won by the attackers.
- If they manage to bring back two crystals within the given time frame, they also win.
- Picking up rock candy will slow you down and keep you from defending yourself.
- The defending team consist of two babies, one nanny - all with special abilities to ward off intruders.
Source: Official game homepage
|More Tera Tips & Tricks|