To mark the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, the mobile game of the same name is getting an update. Call of Duty: Heroes players can look forward to some new heroes, killstreaks and units in the free-to-play game.
The release of Black Ops 3 was huge, with players all over the world waiting patiently by their favorite games platform of choice for the unlock date. Activision took this chance to add some new content to the mobile strategy game, Call of Duty: Heroes. Back in January a huge update went live, and this latest Black Ops 3 includes loads of recognizable parts of the latest FPS release in the mobile game.
Check out the video above for more details about the 2.0 update, but basically the new content is as follows:
- Heroes: Reaper and Outrider are two new heroes from the Black Ops 3 multiplayer mode.
- Killstreaks: Lightning Strike, and G.I. Robot are just two of the many new killstreaks.
- Units: The Siege Bot is now a buildable unit.
- Structures: Guardian and Sentry Turret
- Environments: Singapore and Cairo are now new enviroment for your base.
- Decorations: There are new cosmetic items for the base including new statues and signs.
For those who haven’t tried out the strategy game from Activision, it is a mobile game for iOS, Windows and Android devices, where players have to take control of their own military outpost and build up the defenses and offensive forces to do battle against other players. Call of Duty: Heroes is completely free-to-play, and can be downloaded by clcking the button bellow.
Source: Official Website